1. FOLLOW: @spiceology on Instagram or Facebook
2. REPOST: The @spiceology “ChefGO™ MEXICO GIVEAWAY” on the contestant’s Instagram or Facebook page (not story)
3. SIGN UP: Fill out form below
SPICEOLOGY CHEFGO™ TRIP GIVEAWAY - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
PARTICIPANTS MUST DO THE FOLLOWING TO BE CONSIDERED:
- FOLLOW: @spiceology on Instagram or Facebook (if you haven’t already)
REPOST: The @spiceology ChefGO™ giveaway post on the contestant’s instagram page
(not Instagram story)
SIGN UP: on https://www.spiceology.co/pages/chefgo
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Spiceology ChefGO™ Mexico Trip” (\"Sweepstakes\") begins on Monday, February 12th 2017 at eleven (9:00am) am PST and ends on Wednesday, March 14th at eleven (9:00) am PST (the \"Promotion Period\").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Spiceologist, Inc. DBA True Cooks ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Continental United States of America who are a minimum age of 21 years old, have a valid U.S. Passport, currently working as a professional cook or chef, and able to travel on the following dates: June 4th, 2018 through June 9th, 2018 (the \"Entrant\"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: ONE ( 1 ) winner will receive [ one (1) All expenses paid trip to Baja California Norte, Mexico. Travel will take place on June 4th, 2018 through June 9th, 2018 (approximate retail value or "ARV": $5,000.00 USD) “Dates are subject to change.”
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Continental United States of America with a valid U.S. Passport and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at https://www.spiceology.co/pages/chefgo
- FOLLOW: @spiceology on Instagram or Facebook
REPOST/SHARE: The @spiceology ChefGO™ Mexico Trip giveaway video on the contestant’s instagram page (not Instagram story
SIGN UP: on https://www.spiceology.co/pages/chefgo
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. A random drawing will be conducted on Tuesday March 14, 2018 at eleven (11:00) pm PST and the winner will be announced the following day at approximately eleven (11:00) am PST after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information at approximately eleven (11:00) am the following day after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within seven (7) business days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure for any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY / CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION.
- Transmission of Information. Sponsor, the Administrator, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, and assigns (all collectively the "Released Parties") are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant or not, printing, typographical or other errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Competition; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in (a) the administration of the Competition, (b) the uploading, processing, or random selection of entries, (c) the announcement of the Winner or potential winner, or (d) the prizes or any Competition-related materials; (5) late, lost, garbled, misdirected, inaccurate, incorrect, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or mail; (6) costs associated with claiming or redeeming the prizes; and/or (7) losses or damages resulting from an Entrant’s connection to the Internet via any of the websites referenced herein. The Released Parties are not responsible for any (a) incorrect, mistranscribed, misdirected or undeliverable entries or e-mail transmissions, (b) incorrect announcements, (c) technical problems, including, without limitation, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, or any hardware/software, (d) lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, or (e) a combination of any of the foregoing. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for (i) late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries, (ii) undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client, or (iii) insufficient space in user's email account to receive e-mail. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any damage (whether material or non-material) caused to Entrant’s computer equipment or to data which is stored on such equipment, or to Entrant’s personal, professional or commercial activities. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator.
- Fraud; Reservation of Rights. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify this Competition, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factors impair the integrity or proper functioning of the Competition, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine winners from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Administrator, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Competition, (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or (c) acting in an dishonest, fraudulent, unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, and to void all associated entries. The preceding remedy in no way precludes Sponsor from taking legal or other actions against such individuals so as to protect its rights. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given circumstance does not constitute the waiver of such provision.
- Release and Indemnity. By participating, Entrant hereby releases the Released Parties, and agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold the Released Parties, and the other persons and entities involved in the development, production, and/or administration of the Competition, harmless, from any and all liability for losses, harm, damage, injury, costs, fees, and expenses, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, arising from participating in the Giveaway, any Giveaway-related activity, and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize, and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
Acknowledge this promotion is in no way sponsored, administered or associated with Instagram, Inc. or Facebook.
- PHOTOGRAPHY / VIDEOGRAPHY CONSENT FORM / RELEASE
I hereby grant permission to Spiceologist, Inc. DBA Spiceology and/or Truecooks to take and use: photographs, video, voice sound bites and/or digital images of me for use in news/press releases, marketing content, and/or educational materials. These materials might include printed or electronic publications, Web sites, Television or other electronic communications. I further agree that my name and identity/likeness may be revealed in descriptive text or commentary in connection with the image/video(s). I authorize the use of these images without compensation to me or the parties representing me. All negatives, prints, digital reproductions shall be the property of Spiceologist, Inc. DBA Spiceology and/or Truecooks.
WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Spiceologist, Inc. DBA Spiceology cc: ChefGO™ Mexico at 715 E Sprague suite 115, Spokane, WA 99202. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 14 days after the Promotion Period has ended or March 13, 2018.
13. SPONSOR: Spiceologist, Inc. DBA True Cooks 715 E Sprague suite 115, Spokane, WA 99202, email@example.com
14. ADMINISTRATOR: Spiceologist, Inc. DBA Spiceology 715 E Sprague suite 115, Spokane, WA 99202, firstname.lastname@example.org